As a Data Analyst in the R&D team of the ideation department, you will learn and explore many kinds of data structures and data on unique entities in the physical, chimerical, and financial industry. As part of your work, you will Explore, query, find and define all the data used and data to be used in the department, you will help build execute plans for data acquiring and data plans to answer versatile questions.
· Full ownership on “path finding”, a data-oriented approach to answer complex question.
· Search for relevant DB for the group and help build executionplans for the correct collection and usage of the data.
· Write data plans to answer the ideation’s group questions.
· Validate the different data plans written.
· Accompany the engineers in the data execution plan.
· Build, manage and communicate with other parts of the group to build a data roadmap.
· Offer new features and solve complex data-oriented problems.
· Relevant B.Sc in Software/ Information systems/Computer science– Advantage
· Relevant B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Biology - Advantage
· At least 3 years as a data analyst, working on a data-orientedproduct.
· Have hands-on experience with Python, Pandas.
· Experience with crawler and scrapers building in any scriptinglanguage (Python, JS, etc.).
· Experience with relational databases (such as MySQL, Postgres)
· Experience with non-relational databases (such as Mongo,elastic)
· Proven analytical skills and domain data understanding.
· Ability to be active, search, and explore for more data neededto accomplish the tasks ahead.
· Ability to collaborate with different types of data and information from different sectors and areas.
· Experience with graph databases (such as neo4j, GraphDB)–advantage
· Experience with semantics and ontology tech stack (such as ROBOT,ODK OWL, RDF, PROTEGE) –advantage
· Experience in delivering insights using visualization tools. –advantage
· Experience with data from sensors and time-series data. –advantage