This position is responsible for system configuration, system programming, manufacturing process support, system inspection, acceptance tests at manufacturing/customers sites including installation and ongoing support.
This position plays a key role in the control development of SMARTECH worldwide install base.
· Developing software for PLC/HMI controlled Industrial Equipment, Including control loops for continuous processes. Programs will primarily be written using Allen Bradley or Siemens PLCs,such as RS-Logic etc.
· Developing software for HMI Monitors.
· Supervision of electric cables wiring and installation of process control instruments and electric motors on tri-phase, single-phase systems, and 24v.
· Diagnosing faults on the workshop floor and at the end user production site.
· Configuring Parameters for industrial components, such as VFD, flow meters, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, transmitters etc.
· Installation and ongoing support, detecting Logical Process Faults and conducting troubleshooting.
· Automation and control systems development, System Integration, Project Leading, Field Installation, Start-up and Support.
· Work closely with the Project Manager and supporting manufacturing subcontractors .
· Assisting the Sales and Marketing team to define customer configuration.
· Prepare for frequent travels abroad, world-wide. Trip duration may be short or over two weeks.
· B.Sc. or Practical Engineer in Electrical Engineering or Programming or Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering, specializes in computerized control or similar.
· A qualified Electrician diploma is an advantage.
· Ability to setup and operate equipment, such as Allen Bradley, RS Logic 5000, or Siemens PLC frequency converters, magnetic and mass flow meters, pressure and temperature sensors.
· Knowledge with industrial networks and communications.
· Experience in HMI software, such as WinCC or Wonderware InTouch or Factory Talk.
· 5 years or more of experience in a similar position, preferably in a global company.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with teammates, managers and partners, as well as with customers and manufacturers.
· Very good English and Hebrew , and an ability to converse well in both languages on a professional level.
· Ability to work under pressure, in an industrial environment, prepared to perform physical tasks when required.