The Manager of Products will manage the product life cycle and gates management from ideas through validation, business model, market opportunity to Implementation and service throughout the product life cycle, also will define together with relevant company stakeholders the products enhancement and upgrades.
Directs, controls and coordinates activities in relevant functional area, including market research, recommending relevant business models, generating product requirements, technology adaptation, manufacturing & implementation, marketing, Pre-sales and post-sales support.
This position plays a key role of transformation of a market opportunity and ideas into a product available for sale.
Reports to VP Marketing or any executive nominated by the CEO.
· Market research potential.
· Competition research.
· Follow and advocate the Product gates process.
· Contribute to the marketing strategy and execute it.
· Develop go-to-market products' plans and strategies (segmentation, targeting, positioning, pricing).
· Products’ presentations for Sales, and responsibility for Smartech’s web site content.
· Develop the products messaging, positioning and contribute to the offering.
· Supporting the sales efforts by creating and optimizing sales materials and monitor their influence on the sales process.
· Leads generation.
· Research and understand our buyer and competitive landscape to ensure every product is designed and delivered to create value for them.
· Own the marketing digital channels such as company’s Web site, LinkedIn page etc.
· Over 5 years of experience, at least 3 years in product marketing positions – preferably with multi-disciplinary products.
· Proficient English, mother tongue level.
· Strong writing and storytelling skills, with the proven ability to translate technical related topics into external marketing content.
· Ability to research marketing trends and other related topics.
· Analytical skills.
· Comfortable operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Out of the box thinker.
· May need to visit other sites [manufacturing, partners, conferences, others..]
· May require travel out of Israel for short trips .