The role will include regular project management end-to-end tasks from one hand, and the second part will be the project management officer role.
The PM\PMO will ensure that all the processes, operations, and quality of deliverables are managed efficiently and completed on time and within budget.
The PM\PMO needs to Simplify communication and team collaboration.
He also ensures that all team members uphold the company's standards throughout each project's development and execution.
· Coordinate tasks with all other departments, customers, and subcontractors to define, prioritize, to ensure a successful project execution
· Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
· Analyzing project data, including budgets, risks, procurement, and resource allocation, and taking proactive action accordingly
· Providing specific project reports and a Consolidated View of All Projects to stakeholders.
· Define, locate, and Implementation of project management tools and software and adapt them to the organization’s needs
· Continuously monitor and control projects to ensure they meet company standards, quality ,scope, budgets, and meeting deadlines.
· Responsibility for Project data management, including data collection, documentation, lessons learned, and development of templates, docs, and tools
· Developing and improving existing project management office policies, processes, and workflows
· Responsible for communication with customers and is the main focal point in the projects
· In charge of full project cycle E2E from customer data collection, design, production, factory acceptance test, on-site system implementation, and training
· A Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or related engineering fields(mechanical, process etc.)
· A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience, preferred from big PMO departments in the industry
· Experience with Process and/or data projects
· Experience with MS Project and web application project management tools such as Monday.
· Experience with ERP system (Priority) advantage.
· Excellent Excel capabilities.
· Working on multidisciplinary projects that include process, mechanical, electrical, and control components.
· Experience with international projects and companies.
· Fly long-distance flights for customers' installations, and work under various time zones where travel duration might be 14 days or more.
· A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be an advantage.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent technical skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, in cross functional environment.
· Self-managed personality, detailed oriented, service-minded.
· Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
· Fluent in Hebrew and English.