This position is responsible for laboratory tasks including design, perform and report laboratory experiments, as part of pre-sale, commissioning, customer support and/or for R&D purposes
· Perform "Hands-On" experiments on a daily basis from the stage of raw material till final QC testing.
· Design laboratory models for plant simulation.
· Search and learn theoretical knowledge regarding relevant topics.
· Generate documents and reports as needed.
· Report and warn for any safety hazardous found during work.
· Keep laboratory workspace tidy, clean and on high standards all the times.
· Performs special projects as assigned.
· B.Sc. or BA degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology or similar.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time deadlines.
· Ability to solve problems effectively, efficiently and with creativity.
· Good computer systems skills (Excel, Word).
· High integrity, and strong engagement to the company
· Self-managed personality, detailed oriented, service minded.
· Fluent Hebrew and English.
· A Valid Driving License.
Ability to perform Laboratory tasks which may include physical duties and to be aware of exposure (and not be allergic) to the materials being used in the laboratory.